- Does she have way more money than common sense?
- Does she have to spend like a drunken CEO to prove she is financially prudent?
- Does she figure to make more in corrupt practices then she is spending?
- Is owning California is just bling for a rich CEO?
- Is she is fully and irreversibly insane?
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Quarter of a Billion Dollars
Between primary and general elections, Meg Whitman will probably spend that much of her own money to be elected governor of California. The question is why?