Monsters Inside Me
list of American serial killers is so extensive even a 24-hour a day death channel is not in danger of running out of subjects. Deadly Women concentrates on murderesses. Angry teens, black widows, old ladies with arsenic are all recreated by actresses in vignettes. Terrifyingly, the show is very popular with women viewers. The show features former FBI profiler Candice DeLong, a real life Clarice Starling. Each vignette ends with the female killer staring, unblinkingly, into the camera. Just like Hannibal Lecter.
Stargate. It's premise was that the Pyramids were built for a space alien pretending to be the Egyptian god Ra. The movie was followed by successful TV spinoffs. Ancient Aliens contents that every jot and tittle of the Stargate multiverse was absolutely real. This History Channel series posits that everything that has ever happened on Earth is the result of alien intervention.
- Life appears on Earth? The planet was seeded by aliens.
- Dinosaur extinction? Aliens killed them off just a few thousand years ago to protect the humans that lived with them.
- Every god ever? Aliens.
- Noah's flood? Really happened, aliens.
- Moses at Mount Sinai? He was talking to an alien.
- Jesus virgin birth? Aliens inseminated Mary with an alien-human hybrid. (Actually, the series has never touched this because so many of the show's fans are fundamentalist Christians.)
- Da Vinci, Einstein, Tesla? They were only geniuses because aliens talked to them.
- Aliens helped Hitler build a flying saucer and America build its atomic bomb.
P.S. I admit I've watched all of these occasionally because I am severely disturbed.