Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maybe the McCain Campaign is Cursed

She's got me so blind I can't see;
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me. ~ Carlos Santana
A couple days ago I joked about Republicans who think African witches are cursing the McCain campaign. I might have been too hasty.

Last night when Sarah Palin dropped the ceremonial first puck at a St. Louis Blues game (she actually got a few cheers) the Blues goaltender, Manny Legace, slipped on the carpet rolled over the ice for Palin and injured his hip. St. Louis lost and the Flyers haven't won a game since Palin stepped on their ice. There is definitely some bad mojo around Palin-McCain. (Source)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*

Should The top management of the Public listed company be responsible for the company performance, eg company nearly get wind up?

http://bailoutmovie.blogspot.com/

Are you a Partisan?