- Back in December, his spokesperson Katrina Pierson said, "What good does it do to have a good nuclear triad if you’re afraid to use it?"
- Trump advocates nuclear proliferation expressing the desire that Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia should all have their own nuclear arsenals.
- Trump has said that using nuclear weapons against European countries is a card he won't "take off the table."
- Repeatedly, Trump suggested that he might bomb cities in Iraq and Syria controlled by ISIS with nuclear weapons.
- This morning, Joe Scarborough revealed that three times during a one hour briefing from a foreign policy expert Trump asked why the US can't use its nuclear weapons.
Perhaps this country has reached the point where it will take a military coup to prevent the country from descending into a nuclear holocaust.