Even though I was asleep I was aware of how difficult it is to hold onto dreams after waking so, in my sleep state, I worked hard at memorizing as many of the nuggets as I could.
It worked! At least partially. I remembered a few things which I shall now share.
KnightErrant's Guide to Political Wisdom
- Never cut across the grain, always with the grain.
- Compromise is not surrender but surrendering is a form of compromise.
- Your friends are often your biggest enemies and vice versa.
- Big fights always come from the small fights you ignore.
- Losing is better than....(something, I forgot the rest).