- He's fat. Not "large boned" like William Howard Taft but roly-poly, wider than he is tall, Jabba the Hutt, morbidly obese fat. Christie is so excessively porcine he has trouble walking and breathing at the same time.
- His principle personality trait is being a pompous ass.
- Christie is outspoken and doesn't bother hiding his utter contempt for teachers, police, firefighters (all public employees), the usual collection Republican targets (gays, Muslims, liberals, women, poor folk), Snooki, everybody who doesn't live in New Jersey, and, well, New Jersey too.
- Christie is balancing his state's budget by forgetting to pay its debts. It's a trick Charles Ponzi would admire.
- He supports wasteful spending if he is the one doing the wasting.
- Most New Jerseyites think electing Christie as governor was a big mistake.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Christie: Latest Flavor of the Week
It appears that New Jersey governor Chris Christie is the favorite to be anointed as the latest Not Mitt for Republicans. Of course, Christie has his own set of problems.