|Not a great photo op.|
It's hard enough to get people into the park for Astros games when the concession stands are open. Promise to starve them and most people will find some other way to spend a summer's day.
There are a few ways Perry can still save his day.
- Gather his paltry crowd into a couple of sections and hire several hundred security guards to keep press photographers from getting the bigger picture.
- Trash that fasting nonsense and offer free meals and free beer.
- Wet t-shirt contests.
- Have local churches declare failing to attend a mortal sin.
- Call out the Texas National Guard and force them to attend.
- Buy 50,000 cardboard cutouts of Justin Bieber.