Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Politician Joke

I was going to write about the IMF President who was arrested for raping a hotel maid but I got bored. This instead. 
A boy asks his father to explain politics to him for a class civics assignment.

"Son, the best way I can describe politics is with an analogy. Let's say that I'm a capitalist because I'm the breadwinner. Your mother will be the government because she controls everything, our maid will be the working class because she works for us, you will be the people because you answer to us, and your baby brother will be the future. Do you understand?"

The boy looked at his father quizzically and replied, "I don't know, let me sleep on it."

During the night the boy was awaken by his baby brother's crying. He went into the baby's room and found his brother's diaper was full. He then went into his parents room. His father wasn't there and, try as he might, he couldn't awaken his mother. The boy then went into the maid's room where he found his father having sex with the maid. They boy then just gave up and went back to bed.

Next morning at breakfast the boy told his father that he understood politics now. 

"I learned that capitalism is screwing the working class, government is sound asleep ignoring the people, and the future's full of crap."

No comments: