|At Stanstead, Que/Derby Lane, VT, the border runs through the middle of the library. Walker would have to wall off the fiction section from the non-fiction section.|
- The land border is over 3,000 miles. The US-Mexico border is only 2,000 miles long.
- A wall with Canada would disrupt the migrations of numerous species, most notably the Porcupine Caribou herd. This would lead to mass starvation of native peoples in both Canada and Alaska.
- The water border is over 2,300 miles, mostly the Great Lakes.
- Crossing the water border takes a boat (or snowmobile as many of the lakes freeze over in the winter).
|This is the border fence at the Pacific Ocean. All you need to cross is a boogie board and swimming skills.|
- Assuming he doesn't want to build a wall on top of the Great Lakes, the only other option is building a wall along the 5,000 mile Great Lakes coastline of the United States. Say good-bye to Wisconsin's beach tourist season.
Donald Trump expects his "we hate Mexico" border fence will be named after him. Walker's anti-Canadian wall will definitely be named after him.
Great Wall of China
|Great Wall ends at the Yellow Sea.|