- Every single storyline on every single soap opera is absolutely, 100% true.
- Every single James Bond film was absolutely accurate.
- Given Broadwell's threats, I'm glad no one involved owned any bunnies.
- The sexual intrigues at USFOR-A command headquarters makes Peyton Place look like a nunnery.
- Never write anything in an e-mail you wouldn't want to see posted on the company bulletin board. Ever!
- US citizens who are "honorary counsel" for South Korea do not have diplomatic immunity. Who knew?
- Natalie Khawam was not the "crazy" twin.
- As far as I can make out from reading conservative pundits, Paula Broadwell had sex with David Petraeus so that President Obama could smuggle arms to al-Qaeda, murder an American diplomat in Libya, steal the election, and distract the nation from his efforts to destroy the global economy because the Devil told him to.
- The story only came out because of an FBI agent who wanted to have sex with the woman who wasn't having sex with Petraeus even though the woman who was having sex with Petraeus thought she was having sex with him although she may have been having sex with another four-star general.
- Every single spouse in this story, all the husbands and all the wives, were clueless bastards.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Things I've learn from the Petraeus-Broadwell kerfuffle.