- I'm running for office for Pete's sake, we can't have illegals.
- Corporations are people, my friend.
- I like being able to fire people.
- I'm not concerned about the very poor.
- I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter.
- I'm a normal person. I have emotions. (How many people do you know who feel its necessary to say that?)
- I get speakers fees from time to time but not very much. ($347,000 in speakers fees.)
- Maybe I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed. (Except he's was paid $347,000 to talk. Sounds like a job to me.)
- If you look at the literature or look at the dictionary, the term 'saw' includes being aware of in the sense I've described. I'm an English literature major as well. When we say I saw the Patriots win the World Series, it doesn't necessarily mean you were there -- excuse me, the Super Bowl. I saw my dad become president of American Motors. Did that mean you were there for the ceremony? No, its a figure of speech. (Romney explanation when he got caught lying about his father marching with Martin Luther King.)
- Keep America American. (A Ku Klux Klan slogan.)
Thursday, February 02, 2012
The Wisdom of Mitt Romney
Oft times the words a man speaks are a window into his soul.