|Mass deportation of 1,300 striking miners from Lowell, AZ in 1917.|
- This is 50 times the capacity of all the federal prisons in the country.
- It is a deportation of 15,000 people a day every day for two years.
- It will take over 30 jumbo jets flying daily to carry this number at a price of $25,000 an hour per plane.
- Or over 300 buses a day.
- Or, 100 cattle cars a day using the Nazi figures of 150 deportees per rail car.
|Deportations circa 1942|
- 11 million, perhaps not coincidentally, is the same number of undesirables (Jews, Gypsies, Catholics, etc.) who were killed during the Holocaust.
- Trump's plan is the equivalent of emptying the Warsaw Ghetto of Jews every month for two years.
- During the height of the Warsaw Ghetto deportations (July 22 to Sept. 12, 1942) the Germans were only able to remove 6,000 people a day. Trump's deportation czar would have to be three times more efficient that SS-Brigadeführer Odilo Globocnik.
|Buchenwald, Germany 1945.|