- Great Britain before the start of the Olympics by accusing them of being fuck ups.
- Israel when he attacked their Kibbutz movement.
- Palestine, and Arabs in general, by saying they were poor because of their inferior "culture makes all the difference." Like the British, this one he did to their faces. Also,
- Israel, again, in the same speech by dredging up an old Jewish stereotype.
- Poland when an aide cursed out reporters at a Polish war memorial.
- Russia by calling them "Enemy Number One."
- China when he called them "cheaters," even though Romney made a fortune outsourcing American jobs to China.
- Japan by claiming the country is insignificant and has been "in decline for a century."
- Egypt and Libya by implying their governments were behind the riots that attacked American embassies.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Romney's Foreign Policy Acumen
Who has he pissed off, let me count the countries.