- Barack Obama is President. Not that I think he has been much of a much in the job but the alternative was John McCain and Sarah Palin. The world would have been much worse off with that Mad Hatter and March Hare in the White House.
- Wikileaks. Not because any of their leaks have been very newsy but because they have tweaked the noses of the Powers That Be. Tweaked them so hard TPTB are throwing a two year-old's tantrum.
- That I own a Nook instead of a Kindle. It makes it easier to boycott Amazon's entry into the censorship business. Besides, I couldn't trust Amazon wouldn't edit their ebooks of political content they object to.
- Nancy Pelosi and Alan Grayson. Because they are Democrats who are not afraid to be Democrats.
- That I don't have San Diego Padres season tickets. Now that they on another one of their "let's build the cheapest, worst team in major league history" kicks.
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Five Things to Be Thankful For
This holiday season.