- He believes the Humane Society has an evil, Vegetarian Agenda. (This is his latest venture into the Land of the Dunderheads.)
- Defends terrorist attacks as legitimate anti-IRS actions and urged new terror attacks against the IRA.
- Seriously uses phrases like "double dog dare." Seriously.
- Wanted to electrify the border fence with Mexico. ("We do this with livestock all of the time.") And wanted to contract out the job to his son.
- Call the drunken, anti-communist extremist Sen. Joe McCarthy an American hero.
- Called unionized workers "weapons of mass destruction."
- Defended the Abu Ghraib torture as merely "hazing."
- Brags about shooting a raccoon.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Stop the Stupid...It Hurts!
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is stupid. On a scale of 1 to 10 he's in the upper elevenses.