- 487,000 AK-47s with 1000 rounds of ammo for each (at Texas prices). I suspect the international market is cheaper.
- 3.7 million mid-range 100mm Chinese mortar rounds.
- 56 million mortar rounds if they choose the cheap Iranian 37mm or Israeli 52mm. Source
- 14 million IEDs at the estimated cost of $20 each.
- 1.8 million suicide bombers at $150 each.
- 560 United States government officials in Iraq using Philip Bloom's admission that he bribed four U.S. officials with $2 million in cash and gifts.
- The entire Polish contingent in Iraq. Five Poles were bribed by Iraqis with $90,000. There are currently 900 Polish forces in Iraq. At these prices, bribing the entire force would only cost $16 million.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
What Will They Use Our Money For?
Two guards at the British owned Dar Es Salaam bank in Baghdad got away with $282 million in American greenbacks. They made their escape passing through several Iraqi Army and Shi'ite militia checkpoints. What will that kind of money buy the modern militia army?