- Vanity Fair found five, topping their list was Trump admitting he was an ignorant slut about NATO.
- HuffPost listed seven, leading with his claiming he mostly fulfilled his 100-day to-do list while having actually done almost none of them.
- Salon did a top ten list also leading with his delusional 100-day successes.
- Paste Magazine saw 14 stupids topped by his bizarre statement that he had "the best chemistries" with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The body language at the time showed a scared manchild who had been chastised over his NATO ignorance.
- The Palmer Report counted 16 "unintelligibles" in the interview. Apparently, one of Trump's handlers would talk over his master so his craziest statements would be obscured.
- The Toronto Star wins with 19 moments of strangeness. The Star pointed out the many times Trump couldn't remember what he had said months, days, or even just moments before.
Or, to put it another way,