Collectively, wingnuts believe the continuation of marginally less expensive health insurance is Götterdämmerung, the end of civilization. Adding in removing the Rebel flag from public spaces and gay marriage brings them to bemoan that all is lost. Some rank and file comments from various rightwing websites.
- We can't win any more. The IRS is after us. They destroy evidence. No one is punished. They laugh at us and ridicule us.
- There is no stopping this mad rush into our utopian socialist America.
The republic is dead.
- It feels like living in Germany in the mid 1930s.
- I’m moving to Mexico. (I love this one. They won't let him bring his guns with him and Mexico's public healthcare system serves 55 million people. Not to mention the country is full of brown-skinned Mexicans who speak Spanish.)
- Civil War II is the answer.