Thursday, March 02, 2006

Can I get a little personal, here?

I got hay fever, blocking up my head
Hay fever, I ought to be in bed
How can I dance when I can hardly breathe
Wish I could cure this infernal allergy
I got hay fever blocking up my brain
Hay fever, feel the sinus pains
And all the pills and the powders are in vain
Thought I was cured but here it comes again
It goes ooh-ah
Hay Fever, Misfits

I hate my hayfever. Hate, hate, hate! I walk by some flower I'm allergic to and the sinuses start flowing like a New Orleans levee. Bing! One minute fine, next minute drowning in my own post-nasal drip. Fifty years of this shit.

I've become a connoisseur of allergy medicines. Allegra, fine, but I have to take it before an attack, like they are predictable. Claritin is way overrated. Entex PSE could dry up the Pacific Ocean but it's like drinking twelve cups of coffee. Atarax is a great antihistamine and an even better date rape drug. I've never tried Entex and Atarax together; I think I might explode. The pill's kicking in, gotta take a nap ...

No comments: