|These teens were walking to school when spotted by cops.|
There are several similarities between the Gestapo and the US police street interviews.
- Both stops are random with nothing resembling cause (probable or improbable).
- Both require the victims to raise their hands in humiliating submission.
- Both demand ID papers.
- Both include the clear threat to ruin or even take your life if you do not meekly comply.
- Both pretend politeness, the Gestapo famously said "please," to mask the clear menace.
- Both frequently execute their victims on the street for the slightest sign of resistance.
- Both target minorities.
- The Gestapo faced their victims while US police force their victim to face a wall or car and take a sexually submissive position that is frequently exploited.
- Gestapo officers were in better shape. Let's be honest, the NYPD cop on the left in the above picture would need a mobility scooter for a foot pursuit.
- US prisons don't have death camps but do have slave labor.
- While both use prisoners in medical research, the US research is less horrific.
|St. Louis SWAT.|