Saturday, February 28, 2009

Me and Hunters

I don't hate all hunters. Subsistence hunting is a fine, even necessary,activity for people who live in or on the edge of wilderness. Hunt to eat, hunt to feed your family, and I have nothing but respect for you. I also have boundless respect for people who give an animal an even break when on a hunt. Knife hunting for bear is an excellent challenge as long as the hunter also dresses and eats his prey.

On the other hand those wusses who hunt deer with automatic weapons, who sit in a lounge chair on canned hunts, and hunt from planes (yeah, I'm talking to you Sarah P.) are contemptible. To them I quote the Constitution:

1 comment:

bhagwandas said...

Really This Article is very useful for The Automobiles Lovers. In this world Everyone Like Automobiles and Stunts on Bikes, Car, Etc. and We have A StuntsClub Website Which is Best for Giving you These Information in A New Trending Way.