Monday, November 20, 2006

I'll Take the Credit

Every year on my birthday (January 1st) a huge parade is held in Pasadena in my honor. Oh, sure, they don't say it is in my honor. They say it is for some football game, but since I was a child I knew the truth. It's all about me.

It is in that spirit that I shall take full and complete credit for FOX Broadcasting's decision to pull the two-part interview with O. J. Simpson and HarperCollins' decision to shelve Simpson's tell-all book on how he slaughtered his wife and an unlucky stranger and got away with murder. Murdoch and company made the decision just two days after I posted my decision to boycott anything involved with the book or interview. I knew I was powerful. Even I didn't know I was that powerful. This must be be what God feels like all of the time.

2 comments:

PoliShifter said...

I don't know...I think God may look at what GW Bush is doing and feel pretty powerless..

But, thanks for your impact nonetheless! If God were more like you taking an active role in defeating evil propaganda..

knighterrant said...

I imagine God mostly feels depressed at the way the hairless apes who have been running things on His garden planet for the past few millennia are so royally screwing everything up.