Gentlemen, get the thing straight once and for all– the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder. ~ Richard J. Daley
There are a few questions regarding the death of Michael Brown.
- Was Officer Darren Wilson an ill-trained incompetent who panicked and shot, repeatedly, an unarmed man?
- Did Officer Wilson believe misdemeanor theft deserved summary execution? (There really is no third option here.)
- Why the fuck would police ever need camo fatigues? (There is no tactical need, it is just playing dress up, playing pretend soldier.)
|Ferguson cop training an M4 carbine with sniper scope on civilians.|
- What, exactly, is that police officer atop an armored personnel carrier pointing his 45 round per minute weapon at?
- More importantly, what is he thinking? Where does he think he is?
- What the fuck does that mean? ("Exceptionally Cleared" is police jargon. In this case it means, "we've got some defenseless, dead nigger we can blame it on so there is no need to actual prove anything.")